QUARANTINE BIRTHDAY PLAN


A few days ago, my brother and best friend had a birthday. Every year both of them are very excited about their birthdays. Both used to spend the whole day with friends. But this year both were in a bad mood due to lockdown. I felt like I must do something. So I decided to celebrate their birthday. By the way, luckily me and best friend lives in the same complex. Finally, I planned everything to surprise them. I felt like I needed to share my plan with you. Because we are all in this same lockdown where we don't know how to celebrate a special one's birthdays or anniversaries.

Everyone feels that they should do something special on the special one's birthday. So do everything you can to make them feel special. And I'm sure this year's birthdays, anniversaries will be the best and memorable. And I hope these ideas help you as well.

The first half of the plan was to decorate the room with photos, lights, and balloons. Decorating a room is the most interesting way to celebrate a birthday. I like to craft and decorate that's why I already had the balloons and lights. And the second half of the plan was to cook their favorite food.

My best friend did a Hotel Management. So he knows how to cook. And he used to cook for everyone's birthday at home. On the other hand, he knows that I don't like to cook at all. And he also knows that I will be hungry or order but I'll never cook. In fact, both know that I'll never cook for anyone. Therefore, I decided to cook.

And finally, the day arrived. According to the plan, firstly, I cooked their favorite food. And further, I started decorating the room. Luckily, that day my brother was not at home and went to play at a friend's house. (Friend stays on the lower floor) I printed our photos with a printer and decorate the entire room with small lights, photos, and balloons. I know it was a very basic and normal plan. But decorating the room with its own is best rather than ordering material from online sites. And I also baked a cake for them.

These two boys are my "Anmol Ratan"  and this whole pandemic situation is so depressing and disturbing. So I also arranged some music, fun programs for them. Oh, I forgot to tell you about the gift. A week ago I had planned all this. Meanwhile, I made a memory book for both of them in which I posted photos of each of our memorial moments.

The end result was the best. When they saw the whole plan and arrangements, both of them got emotional. And they hugged me. Their face reactions and hug was the best return gift for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Various types of Ads

How to find out scammers in online (dating application)

IS ONLINE EDUCATION EFFECTIVE?