Final Goodbyes

Have anyone of you ever dealt with the pain which occurs when someone really close to you or heart goes away? No, I am not talking about heartbreaks either the people whom you have a chance to see and meet again in your lifetime. I am talking about farewells which are finals. Talking about attending the funeral of a person who has got that very special place in your heart. And when you know no matter what you are never gonna see that face, that smile ever again. I was going through that.
But this story doesn't start to end this way. It was the story of love and that special connection with someone close. It breaks my heart to use was instead of is. But it turned out to be like this.
So first thing first I am Meera Dr. Meera Bharadwaj. I am a psychiatrist and work to help people to sort their issues and live life to the fullest possible. Undertaking many cases of depression, anxiety, stress always used to tell my patients it's ok to have any reason to quit living, but it's great to have 1 reason to keep you going.

And one morning who knew my life would just go upside down. I attended a funeral of a person who was not having any sort of blood relation with me but has got my heart for a very long time and she was like a younger sister to me. And her name was Sara more heartbreaking was she was just 18 gone too soon right. Was my patient but more than that was my friend a sister to me and I just can't stop remembering her face and that smile on it.
She was a great person to know. So she was dealing with depression from the past 4-5 years after her mother died. Sara was a single child of her parents and lived with her father after her mother passed away in an accident.
I was seeing her for the past 3 years which means when she was 15. Knowing her from that long period I can say she just needed some help rest she was full of life.
But due to the last few months, things going to Sara's school had made her situation worse.

In the quest to know the truth behind her death was the primary desire I was having. So I and Sara's father Mr. Anuj are headed to her school to find what exactly happened to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Various types of Ads

How to find out scammers in online (dating application)

IS ONLINE EDUCATION EFFECTIVE?