Father's Day Special ♥️

Today, I was scrolling on instagram, and I saw father's day related post. Not many people know when Father's Day will be. So for everyone's information, Father's Day is on this Sunday. Most people are very expressive in front of mother rather than father. They can share everything with mother. But many people including me are not so expressive in front of dad. I don't know why? I'm very cool with my dad. I can share anything with him. But when it comes to sharing feelings for him, I can't. I never tell him that how much he means to me. And I'm sure there are many people like me who have never expressed their feelings for them.

So today I decided to write about what I learned from him and how much I love him. So I can tell him to read. 

When I was in 4th grade, we went to Jammu-Kashmir for trip. Meanwhile, we decided to go to Vaishno Devi temple. Those who have seen will know how long it takes to reach the temple. Anyway, there are many ways to reach the temple like cable car, horse ride etc . But I decided to walk. After comes down, there are many people who gave you the foot massage. Only my father took the massage. On same night, we landed in mumbai. Next morning, he gave me a foot massage literally for an hour while I was sleeping. And that thing touched my heart. Furthermore, whenever they feel I'm very tired, he always give me a head or foot massage. Still I never told that I love him very much.

Also, he taught me alot. I learn a lot from him. The first important thing that he taught me is to learn from every good or bad situation. In the same way, he also taught me to face any difficulties by your own. My dad is a very calm person. He always wants to sort out things in very calmly manner. He believes that very strongly. The first thing I learned from him is try to solve your problems very peacefully, it will benefit you. Most importantly, you will be at peace. The second thing I learned from him was always be positive. Never demotivate yourself and never give up on any difficult problem. Just remember one thing, your parents are your biggest strength, motivation and support. Next thing I learned from him is do not hesitate to tell anyone about their mistakes. Otherwise, they may take you for granted. Most important thing I learned from him is never ever break anyone's trust. Trust is a very important factor in any relationship. And also don't trust people blindly.

I know you guys have also learned a lot from dad. So this Father day, better than posting a picture, just go and huged him and tell him how much he means to you. Happy Father's Day to all fathers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Various types of Ads

How to find out scammers in online (dating application)

IS ONLINE EDUCATION EFFECTIVE?